The Hope, the 2008 release by Sign has been added to my store in physical form (link to the left).
I had some copies with me on the last tours I did and ended up selling everything I had, luckily there is still a bunch left in my secret mystical warehouse.
Looking forward to playing new PoS material in February!
I am always making music, sometimes it’s rock, sometimes it’s flower power or whatever…but it’s always just the way I feel. Honest music without genre or label.
While spending over 2 years writing and recording the new Pain of Salvation album I accidently almost finished another album, working at night when everyone was asleep.
The artwork is a mesmerising make up done by my beautiful wife Soley Astudottir
There will be more to come, next friday and the friday after that etc etc
In the 2 months that have gone since I got back from recording the new Pain of Salvation album. I have been sneaking out at night working on new solo material.
It has shaped up to an album which is almost done and will be released this summer.
These are some of the darkest songs I have ever written but it’s still a lot more approachable than my last album The Hermit.
More details coming…sometime
5. You address the bellman as “wow thank you sir!”
4. The reception hall is so nice looking that you have to stop and take a picture in case nobody believes you.
3. You wash your underwear and socks in the bathroom sink.
2. You have an empty minibar because they know you’re not good for it.
1. This is what you leave on the antique mahogany writing desk.